Online Program Recommendations & Requirements
Every participant of Sacred Art of Living Community’s online programs is required to have adequate internet connection and appropriate equipment for a Zoom meeting/webinar. This allows for each participant to be seen and heard by their fellow participants as well as by the Leadership Team during our highly interactive programs. It is not allowed to simply ‘audit’ a workshop anonymously (i.e. with muted video and audio).
Participants are also required to be present in an appropriate, stationary space with access to audio and visual privacy as needed. Driving or riding in a vehicle during a program is unsuitable to the integrity of the workshop and the quality of your experience and the experience of your fellow participants.
Full participation is these workshops is required. This includes participating in the interactive breakout sessions and small group exercises that are part of each program.
We highly recommend, if at all possible, to join our online programs with a laptop or desktop computer to allow for optimal viewing and participation. A working camera and microphone are also essential. In our experience iPads, Tablets, and smartphones tend to greatly inhibit the overall experience for participants.
All online registration closes five days before the event. If you wish to register after online registration closes, please call 541-383-4179 to register over the phone.
Online programs may require Sacred Art of Living Community to ship materials that are a part of the course teachings. Registrations two weeks before the event (or closer) may require expedited shipping, or we may need to make special accommodations/collaboration to bring together course materials. Participant location is a key factor in how we can arrange delivery. We encourage at least a two-week window for all online program registrations.
- Art of Living & Dying Intensive Online Workshop – August 12-13, 2022 *EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION UNTIL JULY 12, 2022
Healing the Healers: Sacred Art of Living & Dying Series
The Healing the Healers Series does not have to be taken in sequential order.
Healing the Healers Module 1
- Online Module 1: Pacific Time – February 24-25, 2023 *EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION UNTIL JANUARY 24, 2023
Healing the Healers Module 2
- Online Module 2: Mountain Time – September 30 – October 1, 2022 – *EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION UNTIL AUGUST 30, 2022
- Online Module 2: Pacific Time – May 19 – 20, 2023 *EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION UNTIL APRIL 19, 2023
Healing the Healers Module 3
- Online Module 3: Pacific Time – June 10-11, 2022 *EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION UNTIL MAY 10, 2022
- Online Module 3: Mountain Time – March 17-18, 2023 – *EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION UNTIL FEBRUARY 17, 2023
- Online Module 3: Pacific Time – September 29 – 30, 2023 *EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION UNTIL AUGUST 29, 2023
Healing the Healers Module 4
- Online Module 4: Pacific Time – October 28-29, 2022 *EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION UNTIL SEPTEMBER 28, 2022
- Online Module 4: Mountain Time – September 22-23, 2023 *EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION UNTIL AUGUST 22, 2023
- Online Module 4: Pacific Time – January 19 – 20, 2024 *EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION UNTIL DECEMBER 19, 2023