Online Program Recommendations & Requirements
Every participant of Sacred Art of Living Community’s online programs is required to have adequate internet connection and appropriate equipment for a Zoom meeting/webinar. This allows for each participant to be seen and heard by their fellow participants as well as by the Leadership Team during our highly interactive programs. It is not allowed to simply ‘audit’ a workshop anonymously (i.e. with muted video and audio).
Participants are also required to be present in an appropriate, stationary space with access to audio and visual privacy as needed. Driving or riding in a vehicle during a program is unsuitable to the integrity of the workshop and the quality of your experience and the experience of your fellow participants.
Full participation is these workshops is required. This includes participating in the interactive breakout sessions and small group exercises that are part of each program.
We highly recommend, if at all possible, to join our online programs with a laptop or desktop computer to allow for optimal viewing and participation. A working camera and microphone are also essential. In our experience iPads, Tablets, and smartphones tend to greatly inhibit the overall experience for participants.
All online registration closes five days before the event. If you wish to register after online registration closes, please call 541-383-4179 to register over the phone.
Online programs may require Sacred Art of Living Community to ship materials that are a part of the course teachings. Registrations two weeks before the event (or closer) may require expedited shipping, or we may need to make special accommodations/collaboration to bring together course materials. Participant location is a key factor in how we can arrange delivery. We encourage at least a two-week window for all online program registrations.
- Kevin’s Way Pilgrimage
- Pilgrimage to Scotland & Iona
- SALC “Native Southwest Pilgrimage”
- We will soon be announcing plans for our upcoming Pilgrimage to Spain in Spring 2025
We will be announcing special Anamcara tracks to be available in Autumn 2024.
Upcoming Special Events
- 30-Day Virtual Retreat: Waking to the Presence of Mystery in All Things – 10/26 – 11/23, 2024 Earlybird Tuition until 10/1/2024
- Soulful Grieving: The Healing Power of Love with Richard Groves – Sponsored by Sage-ing International – March 19, 2024
- A Living Spiritual Will: Creating Your Personal Legacy: Earlybird Tuition until 06/12/2024
- Spirit of the Enneagram – April 19-20, 2024 (Early Bird Price until February 29, 2024)
The Art of Living & Dying Series
A NEW Art of Living & Dying (Healing the Healers) Series to be announced in 2024!