Sacred Art of Living and Dying Units
to your organization and area:
"Host Site" or be a "Pilot Site"
• Provides a facility for the program and assists with arrangements for meals, logistics and publicity.
• Guarantees a minimum number of participants.
• Participants pay the full tuition of $350.00. (Some discount for the host site members or employees may be negotiated for in-kind donations of facility or meals for example.)
Pilot Site: Click here for a full description of Pilot Sites
• Pays a fee for each unit that substantially reduces the cost to participants.
• Helps in arranging for facility, meals and logistics.
• Receives additional program resources and support that reinforces the learning from the units to bring about
institutional change and improvement in quality.
• Receives training for small group leaders and for persons who would be able to teach the units to future Pilot Site
employees or members after the original 4 Units are completed.