Home Office of Sacred Art of Living Center in Bend, Oregon
Who we are...
- A center for spiritual studies and formation established in 1997 by Richard & Mary Groves
- A resource for the education and training of professional and lay caregivers
- Sponsors of internationally-acclaimed Sacred Art of Living & Dying workshop-retreat series
- Creators of The Anamcara Project, "the art, science and practice of sacred relationship"
- Contemplative caregivers in health care, faith communities & the general population
- A virtual labratory dedicated to bridging the gap between science and spirituality
- Specially committed to end-of-life spiritual care and issues of aging, loss & bereavement
- Dedicated to working for common ground among diverse cultures and spiritual traditions
- Producers of award winning video & audio resources with the great mentors of our time
- An international presence with programs in North America, Europe and Asia